GENWI (Generation Wireless) helps content publishers to create engaging apps with a revolutionary cloud-based mobile content management system. The GENWI mobile Content Management System (mCMS) gives publishers a quick and easy way to repurpose their content to create engaging apps once and then deliver native and HTML5 apps to multiple devices. Today, there are over 1,500 apps powered by GENWI including those from Conde Nast, The Hollywood Reporter, IndiaTimes, Forbes, and PBS Kids. |
Founded in 2010, GENWI is a privately held firm based in the Bay Area. For more information, please visit http://genwi.com or follow us on Twitter @genwi.
- Knowledgeable about the company and product, and effectively communicates them to the client.
- Ensures that clients know how use the product and provides assistance if necessary.
- Develops relationships with clients; asks for their feedback and provides feedback.
- Answers the clients ’ questions and ensures their problems are resolved; conducts follow-up tasks.
- Communicates the client°s goals and represents the client°s interests to the team.
- Communicates in a professional and timely manner
- B.A./B.S., preferably in a technical field
- Account Management experience in Online Media, Broadcasting Technology or Digital Advertising environment.
- Prior experience managing relationships and selling to technology divisions at media / technology companies
- Strong communications skills in person, over email, and on the phone
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Passion for anything mobile and technology
Genwi - 23 months ago