# of openings:
Infusion is a Microsoft Partner that applies emerging technologies to solve complex software problems. Our international offices offer a full suite of information technology services with a focus on talent, technology, and design-driven methodologies, placing Infusion at the forefront of interface exploration. Infusion has presented Surface solutions for many of the world's largest organizations in the retail, financial services, hospitality and tourism, and government sectors.
About the role:
As a Mobile Architect in Infusion’s Smart Client practice you will be involved in the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of Mobile-based solutions for world-class consumer brands. You will also be involved with the integration of on-device solutions with enterprise services (such as content management, analytics, and authentication and profile stores). You will work closely with Infusion’s Digital agency to produce award-winning user experiences and ensure seamless connectivity across mobile, tablet, and other channels.
As a member of the Smart Client practice, you will also help drive the growth of our Mobile capability and capacity through on-project mentorship and training of your peers. You will be part of a larger team that works with all major mobile platforms
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience delivering Android or ios applications (preferably with a current apps available in the Google Play/Itunes store).
- 5+ years of software development experience
- A passion for all mobile device technologies
- Experience in all parts of the Mobile ecosystem including:
- application development (application structure; device and operating system API’s; debugging; performance; security),
- deployment, updating, and roll-out
- 3rd party integration points
- Cross-platform solutions (HTML, PhoneGap, Appcelerator etc.)
About Infusion’s Smart Client Practice:
- Experience with and a desire to learn other mobile & tablet platforms, including iOs, Windows Phone, Windows 8.
- Experience with desktop application development including WPF, DirectX, or Flash.
- Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Windows Server, WCF, OData, Azure, SQL Server.
Infusion’s Smart Client practice delivers high-fidelity digital experiences for a range of device platforms in a manner that offers value and thought leadership to our customers while ensuring sustainable business growth.
We work with a range of device platforms including (but not limited to) Digital Signs, Tablets, Mobile, Kiosk, Touchscreen, and Smart TV. We integrate peripherals including touch & gesture input devices, cameras, barcode scanners, Radio Frequency (RF) and Near Field Communication (NFC) devices, and custom electronics. We leverage platforms such as Windows, iOs, Android, and custom embedded platforms such as Smart TV.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Yes? Then why are you still reading? APPLY NOW!
Competitive Compensation+ vacation + Holidays +401K+Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability + Commuter Benefits +Global experience - we have offices in Toronto, London, Dubai and Poland + Work with Forturne 500 Companies with great exposure and ownership + Great office culture+ Quick career trajectory - you are awarded for your hard work!
Infusion - 21 months ago
Infusion is a global innovation firm and long time Microsoft partner. We are a combination of expert software development combined with...