Responsible for mobile broadband software development for device business.
Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Functions
* Responsible for feasibility analysis of Windows/Chrome/Android etc.software requirements and technical solutions, propose system solutions, provide guidance for the development team.
* Engage in the Windows/Chrome/Android platform research, solve system-critical problems; provide problem-solving suggestions for the development team.
* Track progress of new technology of these platforms and provide technical advice and support for the development team.
* Integrate based Qualcomm chipset platform.
* Triage, debug, and fix low level software issues.
* Design, develop, and test new device drivers.
* Interface with vendors to build a technical relationship, joint debug, and progress reporting
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Preferred: Master's Degree or equivalent
Major/Discipline: Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum: Five (5) years of 2G/3G/LTE protocol and driver software development experience and system design
Preferred: Seven (7) years of 2G/3G/LTE protocol or driver software development experience and system design
Skills & Abilities:
This position is not eligible to provide H1-B Sponsorship at this time.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years experience in software development and system design.
- Proficient in Windows kernel, KMDF and Windows drivers development, with the design capabilities of the software system.
- Industry background: Previously or currently responsible for the architecture of Windows/Chrome./Androind software design.
- Work, or as project manager to guide the technical team to carry out development work.
- Preference for those who have worked for or with mobile broadband companies.
- Language: English as working language
- Experienced with working with off-shore teams to guide technical teams’ development work.
Huawei - 12 months ago
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...