Mobile Business Development(Demand) – Los Angeles (Position is located in Pasadena, CA)
OpenX - Greater Los Angeles Area
The OpenX Demand team manages all buy side relationships across the OpenX Market (our RTB Ad Exchange) and OpenX Lift (our Sell Side Platform). The Mobile Business Development role will be responsible for identifying and onboarding new mobile DSPs as well as working with existing buyers to buy the increasing amount of mobile inventory on the OpenX Market. In addition, they will work closely with the OpenX Business Development Publisher teams to ensure that we are delivering mobile inventory that is of high quality and is enriched with valuable data for mobile programmatic buyers.
This position will work closely with account managers and other team members to close new business and drive integration with mobile DSPs. OpenX is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, and someone who can drive revenue while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prospect, pitch, close and manage new business.
- Develop sales pipeline and execute against goals set by BD team lead.
- Maintain up to date pipeline progress in Salesforce.
- Identify ways to grow client spend through data analysis, research and optimization.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day client requests and manage to resolution.
- Identify opportunities to maximize existing client value.
- Creation of client presentations and prospecting/pitch materials.
- Coordinate and manage post sale on-boarding process.
- Travel to trade-shows and other industry events to prospect for new business.
- Coordinate pre-sale media planning and inventory sourcing process when needed.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Client retention and satisfaction.
- Increase client value over time.
- Deep relationships in the mobile ad tech ecosystem and/or previous experience interfacing with ad tech companies through a role at a DSP, SSP, Ad Network, Ad Exchange or Digital Media Agency.
- Proven history of executing against sales goals.
- A clear understanding of digital advertising as it relates to display, mobile and video advertising.
- At least two or three years online experience is required – ideally in digital media with a focus on media sales/planning/buying, and/or ad ops.
- Practical experience supporting and servicing clients using advertising products and technology.
- Experience building very strong personal relationships, overcoming tough issues in positive ways and building lasting inter-company partnerships.
- Excellent teamwork and communications skills – both inside and outside the company.
- Highly organized, used to managing multiple projects to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail.
- Mobile Advertising experience and an understanding of the emerging mobile ecosystem
- Experience working with Ad Exchanges, DSPs/SSPs, Ad Networks, digital advertising agencies or ad servers.
- An understanding of the emerging online RTB ecosystem
- Familiarity with the workings of exchange platforms and/or auctions
- BA or equivalent preferred with a strong academic record.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
OpenX is one of the world's leading providers of digital advertising technology, enabling businesses to manage and maximize their ad revenue. OpenX products, including OpenX Enterprise, OpenX Market and LiftDNA by OpenX provide a comprehensive revenue serving platform by combining ad serving, an ad exchange and a breakthrough approach to yield optimization.
OpenX Technologies, Inc. is based in Los Angeles and is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures and SAP Ventures. For more information, please visit www.openx.com.
OpenX and LiftDNA by OpenX are trademarks of OpenX Limited.
Openx - 14 months ago