Urban Airship is the leading provider of messaging technology and usage data for smartphones, tablets, PCs and other connected devices. Its solutions simplify all aspects of notification/alert delivery and mobile campaign management across multiple platforms in a scalable and reliable way. Urban Airship’s data solutions provide a unique perspective on user reaction, both direct and indirect, campaign-level and long-term, to our customers’ messaging strategies. In addition to its core messaging and data services, UA provides location targeting and digital wallet solutions as well as professional consulting and integration services from our team of mobile development experts.
Love mobile? Passionate about learning new platforms and devices? This will involve significant architecture work, refactoring, and thoughtful design to make other developers lives' easier. You will need to be a master of Android, iOS, or Windows 8 and prepared to learn new platforms and devices. We live to create useful tools for other mobile developers across any kind of project and platform, from off-the-shelf skinable UI to complex API requests.
- Strong technical and software architecture skills
- 6+ years of experience working on software, with demonstrable Android and iOS development skills - preference on iOS
- A deep understanding of the unique challenges presented by mobile platforms
- A desire to learn new technologies and platforms
Nice to have
- C# or C++ skills
- Experience with other mobile platforms
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience working with complex client projects
- Experience with public-facing API's or open-source projects
Urban Airship powers Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, and Subscriptions for mobile applications across major mobile platforms.