Are you interested in working for one of fastest growing Internet consulting firms in the country? comScore, rated one of the top 25 global market research firms, is currently looking for a key contributor to join the Mobile Vertical of its Marketing Solutions team in Reston, VA.
This analyst will team with senior management to manage comScore’s relationships with clients at top digital companies, focusing on working with them to improve their mobile strategy, by managing deliveries of comScore data, helping clients gain business value from that data, and preparing and delivering reports and analyses. This person will provide superior client service to these firms, including timely and informative responses to client inquiries, product training and support, and demonstrate sensitivity to clients’ business objectives and goals. In addition, this analyst will analyze comScore data and deliver strategic consulting services and business insights to these clients. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
Job Title: Client Service Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Location: Reston, VA
Reports to: Manager, comScore Marketing Solutions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Deliver exceptional client service support to leading digital and mobile clients
• Become an expert in comScore capabilities and products as they relate to the mobile industry
• Support product development and enhancement based on internal and external needs
• Deliver custom reports and analyses that address clients’ business questions and goals, including conducting industry and web site research, performing data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyzing large amounts of data, researching changes in trends, preparing spreadsheet reports and slide presentations, and presenting findings to existing clients in order to deliver strategic consulting services and business insights
• Answer ad-hoc client requests, assist with custom research projects, and support sales teams with data and presentations
• Preferred Degree in quantitative or technical field
• Knowledge of the mobile industry is a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proven proficiency with numbers and statistics, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
• Solid communication skills
• Ability to operate independently
• Self-motivated, fast learner
• Team player willing to help others
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. comScore helps its clients better understand, leverage and profit from the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape by providing data, analytics and on-demand software solutions for the measurement of online ads and audiences, media planning, website analytics, advertising effectiveness, copy-testing, social media, search, video, mobile, cross-media, e-commerce, and a broad variety of emerging forms of digital consumer behavior. comScore services, which now include the product suites of recent acquisitions AdXpose, Nedstat, Nexius XPlore, ARSGroup and Certifica, are used by more than 1,800 clients around the world, including global leaders such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon Services Group, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
comScore - 13 months ago