- Create high quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing web/mobile applications as well as mobile apps.
- Work closely with UX designer to create intuitive wireframes, interfaces and interactions for web/mobile and iPhone/Android apps.
- Use wireframes and existing design standards to create new designs.
- Cut/slice all assets for web and app developers and give accurate direction in terms of placement, fonts, colors, interactions and any other details required for proper implementation.
- Be up to date on latest web and design trends and all available tools to create the best user experiences on web/mobile and apps.
- Extremely attentive to detail and consistent in design across all platforms.
- Skillfully able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to take on other design projects as they come up including presentations, posters, merchandise and other design concepts.
- Fluent in: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Great knowledge of: HTML, CSS, Java - you do not need to code but must have an understanding of how your designs will be implemented and what is possible.
- Strong understanding of image optimization and constraints of designing for the web and mobile apps
- Ability to illustrate and design icons
- Innovative online portfolio highlighting strong work in web design
HeadHunters - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headhunters SF, specifically recruits startup savvy individuals exclusively in the San Francisco Bay market, and connects them with top tier...