Accellion is a global leader in secure file sharing solutions. Accellion provides enterprise-class secure collaboration and managed file transfer solutions that provide the ease-of-use employees need, while giving the enterprise organization the security protection it needs. More than 1,600 enterprise organizations, representing over 10 million business users worldwide rely on Accellion solutions to help keep their enterprise information secure and ensure compliance. Founded in 1999, Accellion is a privately held company headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices in North America, Asia and Europe.
We are looking for several experienced Mobile Developers to join our team. If you are a Mobile Developer with iOS (iPhone and iPad) or Android OS (Smart Phones and Tablet) Mobile Applications development experience, please apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic opportunity working in a cutting edge technology environment
- Great opportunity to work for a company developing leading-edge platforms for mobile
- Competitive salary, and benefits
- Creatively making an impact in the mobile applications space
- Helping to ensure leading-edge technology development
- Working in a fast paced, challenging and growing environment
- Apps for iPhone or iPad that have been published in the Apps store is helpful
- Ability to develop applications that communicate with the server
- Strong Object Oriented Programming and Design Skills
- Familiarity with XML & JSON and API’s
- Knowledge of Ruby, PHP and Web Development
- Local candidates only
- Must have BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of iOS or Android OS Design and Development Experience
- Experience with standard CS concepts such as MVC
- Experience with client & server side development
- Experience with SQL Lite and other database
- Other useful experience with GIT, Titanium, XCode would be helpful
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume to
- firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
Accellion - 15 months ago