The Best Place…For You! For 5 years running, Lake Michigan Credit Union has been selected as one of the 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in Western Michigan. Employees enjoy a professional and rewarding environment where they are encouraged to excel and be innovative. We are committed to empowering employees, providing ongoing training and support, respecting individual ideas and providing opportunities to achieve career goals. Lake Michigan Credit Union (LMCU) offers our employees a variety of benefits including health, wellness, retirement planning and paid time off.
Lake Michigan Credit Union has a great opportunities for motivated individuals to join our Development team; more specifically our new Mobile Development initiative. These individuals will have demonstrated experience developing mobile applications for the Android/iOS platforms as well as using .NET programming to work on mobile website(s).
This new Mobile initiative will suggest improvements on our existing functionality as well as adding new functionality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the on-going development and support of existing customer programs.
- Manage ticket assignment and resolution, ensuring that issues are addressed within our contractual SLAs.
- Continuous self-development through expanded product knowledge, utilizing newly implemented technology and staying abreast of the latest relevant technologies
- Related Bachelor's Degree (BS) from a four-year college or university in business, software engineering, computer science or related field
- Minimum of 2-year application software experience
- Familiar with source control management systems (TFS).
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) with employees, management, and team members in a concise and professional manner.
- Familiar working with Android and IOS devices (20% code usage)
- Familiar with Microsoft.NET (C#) (50% code usage)
- Experience with jQuery, and CSS (30% code usage) required
- Experience with HTML5 and mobile development required
- Familiar with JSON, REST/SOAP, AJAX
- Good analytical and design skills at single-product/single-environment level
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Android/iOS development experience
- NET development experience
- Strong Object Oriented knowledge
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- MVC/MVVM design patterns
- Strong communication skills
- Team Oriented
- Version Control
Lake Michigan Credit Union is the BEST Place for you.
*If you are looking to be a part of a team and make a real positive impact on our business by
developing Mobile Banking applications send us your information.*
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V