Partnerpedia is seeking a full-time Mobile Developer to join our AppZone product team. You must have proven success in both real-world iPhone/iPad and Android application development, and be well versed in the mobile space. You will take part in the definition and implementation of our mobile application management system. You will take part in the definition and implementation of innovative new iOS and Android applications. Using concepts and designs given by the usability team, you will contribute in all phases of the software’s design, including scoping, architectural design and individual coding. You will code with a senior-level understanding of the art of software development, ultimately producing clear, elegant solutions that are well-suited to the given requirements and designs.
- Create and maintain mobile applications
- Be involved at all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing
- Develop high quality iOS and Android code in an agile and fast paced software development environment
- Understand system architecture with an eye to scalability and efficiency
- Assist our team with troubleshooting
You have a University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 5 years related software development experience. You are confident, highly motivated, proactive, and efficient, organized, and detail oriented. You have the ability to maintain a flexible working approach while achieving deadlines. You have a passion for technology and aren’t afraid to “do the hard stuff.”
Our tight knit group and collaborative work environment means all our developers interact both within their own team, as well as with other teams within the organization. Relationships are everything and your communication and interpersonal skills must be second to none.
- At least three years of experience with C/Objective-C and Cocoa
- At least five years of experience with Java
- At least two years of experience in developing mobile applications for Android
- At least two years of experience in developing mobile applications for iOS platform
- Experience writing multithreaded code
- Experience with RESTfull services, JSON and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with publishing apps in Apple iTunes Store and Google Play
- UI Design skills
- Solid knowledge of/experience with both the iPhone and Android application lifecycles
Please reference Mobile Developer in the subject and send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note, given the high number of resumes received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Partnerpedia - 12 months ago