Robots + Rockets - We architect companies.
We're looking for highly experienced iOS Developers to join our team and become an integral part of our company. Look, we're tiny--you can't help but be involved in just about everything!
We are looking for exceptional coders who can participate in the entire product lifecycle. This does not mean wasting time in unnecessary meetings, but rather the opportunity to give input through all the stages.
We're a nimble team that moves quickly using agile development and the philosophy of the MVP.
Our current technology stack:
- CocoaTouch for client side
- Node.JS/CoffeeScript for server-site
We love to experiment with new fancy technologies, and we're using best practices all over the place (TDD, cocoapods and stuff like that!)
- Develop robust code to bring our products and features to iOS devices users.
- 3 years experience demonstrably shipping iOS product
- Developed applications using Cocoa Touch
- Experience interfacing with remote APIs (preferably RESTful)
- Comfortable using version control and bug tracking systems
- Experience with Social API's (Facebook, etc)
- Great benefits: medical/vision insurance, paid vacation time, sick time, personal days
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Kitchen stocked with organic fruit, snacks and beverages; amazing lunch ordered-in 3 days/week
- Fun co-workers!
Be sure to include a resume, cover letter and recent picture with your application.
For more information about Robots and Rockets, check out our website at http://www.robotsandrockets.co
All applications receive a response and all applications are kept strictly confidential.
Robots and Rockets - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ready for something different?
Compelling work with interesting people in an exciting environment?
Robots and Rockets is a new kind...