The Mobile Development Lead is responsible for leading, organizing and delivering mobile applications for the FOREVER.com™ software solutions. The candidate must have experience developing and delivering solutions on both Android™ and iOS™ platforms that co-exist with web-based applications through web service APIs. Applications will be designed and built for both table and mobile phone based platforms. Because security and data integrity are key elements of the FOREVER.com platform, the candidate is expected to demonstrate his proficiency with both in a mobile environment. This job also requires the ability to keep abreast of the most current advances in this rapidly changing environment.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Operate as a member of the product development team.
- Develop compelling mobile applications for consumers.
- Coordination of the efforts of a mobile development team.
- Understand and implement effective mobile user interfaces.
- Communicate effectively with development team, company management, and customers.
- Development and execution of project plans and schedules.
- Maintain industry best practice skills through continuous learning.
- Use of distributed version control systems (DVCS) such as git and testing frameworks to ensure best development practices.
- Experience developing mobile applications in both the Android™ and iOS™ environments on both mobile phone and tablet form factors.
- Experience integrating with mobile OS infrastructure, such as camera data and location.
- Experience developing in mobile languages such as Objective C, C++ and Java.
- Experience using web service protocols such as JSON.
- Experience in leading a group of developers to complete a project.
- Experience in using source code control and build systems.
- Agile software development experience.
- Clear and effective written and oral communication skills.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field.
- This position will report to the Vice President of Product Development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Stock option grant.
- Participate in company benefit plans (paid vacation; medical, dental and vision insurance; disability & life insurance; and SIMPLE IRA retirement plan)
ActiveForever is a fully integrated sales, marketing, warehousing and fulfillment services agency. It is a multi-channel merchant with print...