• Engineer, configure, and implement new and existing mobility/applications related platforms.
• Research new products and technologies to improve system performance.
• Work with vendors to develop/maintain current standards of performance or troubleshoot issues.
• Ensure adherence to procedures and processes for hardware, software, and applications.
• Interact with multiple business units in deployment of new mobile solutions and platforms.
• Work with business clients to evaluate, streamline, and improve current systems, processes, and workflow.
• Develop business case documentation.
• Develop purchase requests and supporting documentation.
• Work with vendors and business support teams to install new systems.
• Analyze and resolve operating systems and applications issues on various systems.
• Generate and maintain reports and documentation.
• Research and evaluate new technologies, products, and services, and recommend acquisitions
• Work independently with minimal supervision or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with diverse individuals.
• BA degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 plus years of Engineering experience, in mobile device management profiles (GOOD, AirWatch, Blackberry).
• Proven experience in implementing IT Solutions, Monitoring, Controls, and Processes.
• Relevant industry certifications.
• Broad knowledge of IT design, methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and oral communications skills.
• Capable problem management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet required schedules; exercise prudent time management.
Horizontal Integration participates in Everify
Horizontal Integration - 6 months ago