The Mobile Software Engineer Intern will contribute to the department’s projects as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create specifications, design, write, debug and test new sample applications to exercise and showcase our advertising SDK for the iOS platform
- Contribute to technical specs and other internal documentation as needed
- Build internal support applications for other departments as required
- Development experience on the iOS platform using Objective-C and Xcode
- Understanding of MVC pattern and underlying iOS frameworks for networking, graphics and UI
- Fundamental understanding of memory management
- Basic understanding of network requests and REST APIs
- Can work efficiently in a small ad-hoc team
- Experience with Mac OS X
M anagement reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Completed at least 2 years and currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering. Or recent graduate.
- Published 1 or more apps to the Apple App Store, Google Play or Windows Phone Marketplace
- Experience with native app development on Android or Windows Phone 7 a plus
- Experience writing games for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7 or Windows Xbox a plus
- Experience with 1 or more scripting languages (Ruby, Python, shell script) a plus
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 2 years ago