U.S. Citizenship is required.
The Mobile Enterprise Developer will create solutions in an entrepreneurial, emerging division focused on delivering profitable enterprise mobile solutions using the most innovative interface concepts, design patterns, methodologies and technologies. We need technically excellent, passionate individuals who are or want to be rock stars in the mobile revolution. Performance matters, not attendance. You will be joining a small, hungry team; providing the best mobile user apps, fueling our leadership with industry leading mobile solutions. If you want to work hard, learn, change the world and get compensated justly, you should apply.
• Responsible for mobile and web app development on iOS, Android, Windows 8.
• Responsible for Architecture, Design and Integration activities necessary to make these apps stars in the enterprise.
• Responsible for assisting the team in the processes of software development necessary to excel.
• Responsible for being technically aware and adaptable in areas effecting the development architectures under consideration
• Experience working in small, dynamic, hyper productive development environments
• Expertise with technical troubleshooting through resourcefulness, structured processes and tenacity
• Ability to identify, download, install and configure development tools on Unix hosts.
• Comfortable supporting teammates by any means necessary
• Enjoys using personal energy, motivation, resources to overcome challenges of the job in order to achieve market challenges.
Skill Sets Required
Preferred Product Experience: Tomcat, Jboss, Jetty, Eclipse, IBM Websphere Message Broker, IBM Websphere Message Queue, Amazon EC2, Hudson, Emacs
Process: Configuration Management, Change Management, Quality Assurance, Agile, Testing, Production Deployment, Bug Tracking, Product Management, Test Driven Development
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...