Koolbit, the premier, mobile, social casino game company is in need of a Mobile Game Monetization Manager to utilize quantitative and qualitative data in order to design and optimize monetization features for our mobile casino games. |
You will be expected to drive the product monetization strategy and to be our business expert on existing and emerging game monetization models and mechanics.
The ideal candidate is able to both drive business results and create fun experiences for users.
The specific responsibilities include:
• Concept and design innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization
• Analyze metrics and user feedback in real time to derive insights on user trends and behavior
• Coordinate with production and marketing to implement and launch new game monetization features
• Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data driven iteration
• Align the overall product roadmap for a game with the current business needs
• 4+ years product management experience in a quantitative role
• 2+ years experience managing free-to-play online and / or mobile game products with a focus on monetization
• Deep understanding of free-to-play game systems, economies, currencies and balance
• Strong analytical capabilities in Excel, with attention to detail
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to craft clear, concise product requirements and specifications documentation
• Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
• A passion for games and gaming Self-direction, drive and leadership
• Bachelors Degree from a top university, MBA a plus
• *Gambling (Slots, Poker, BlackJack, and more)
• *Mobile games
Offices are located in downtown San Francisco in a Class A building close to BART, Muni and the Ferry Building.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Koolbit - 10 months ago