Crittercism receives over a billion requests sent from more than 450 million devices every day. You°ll be responsible for architecting and hacking on iOS and Android code that sends diagnostic data to our servers. You will challenged to write complex low level code that can°t fail under the most critical conditions, and hack on Android and iOS code that pushes the boundaries of what mobile platforms can do. |
- Own the most critical parts of our system, be able to write code that can work at scale
- Write low-level code that interacts with and analyzes mobile operating systems and mobile applications, include iOS, Android, or Windows Phone
- Utilize RESTful APIs, write code that operates in severely limited environments (low memory, CPU, bandwidth, etc).
- Contribute to a service that helps thousands of mobile developers, some of the top application developers in the country, fix issues with their apps
- Take pride in writing clean, modular code that you°ll be responsible for maintaining
- 3-5+ Years of engineering experience designing/writing systems in C, C++, Java, etc
- Strong background in networking, operating systems, and security
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and best practices around automated testing
- Experience building and scaling distributed, highly available systems
- Knowledge of key/value stores or other NoSQL/document based systems such as MongoDB, Redis, Riak, HBase, etc.
Desired but not Required
- At least a B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science a plus (or equivalent experience)
- Deep understanding of iOS, Android, or the Windows Phone frameworks
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world°s first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 450 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company°s investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.