Priceline has an immediate opportunity available for a Mobile Analyst. The Mobile Analyst will be responsible for developing strategies and executing campaigns that will drive priceline app downloads, both paid and organic.
• Develop, execute, and analyze mobile media programs that drive the profitable growth of app downloads
• Launch and monitor “burst campaigns”
• Maintain and build strong direct relationships with external partners
• Management and allocation of budget to ROI targets
• Prospect and review of new business opportunities
• Collaborate across teams to structure and execute business initiatives
• Analyze, publish and maintain weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically, driving recommendations and action plans
• Knowledge of mobile platforms, app technology, mobile networks, mobile tracking technologies and advertising sources
• Experience managing search engine marketing or pay per click programs is beneficial
• Strong project management problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced team environment
• Highly motivated and organized; able to multi –task and work independently
• Proficient in excel
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 1-3 years relevant experience
Priceline.com Incorporated - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
priceline.com would like to name itself the king of online travel. At priceline.com, buyers can "name their own price" for airline...