The Fire Station is an in-house ‘full service’ agency
supporting all Roll Global LLC (www.roll.com),
businesses. Recognized throughout the industry for its
award-winning campaigns, the agency is dedicated to
creative excellence in all forms of media (television,
viral, print, outdoor and interactive) to build consumer
awareness and relevance across a wide range of Roll
brands. Fire Station operates as a separate business
unit within the organization, and is currently staffed
with advertising/design professionals. Fire Station’s
goal is to elevate the quality of creativity and
execution to compete against the nation’s premier
advertising agencies while offering an environment that
is far more entrepreneurial and fast paced than a
traditional agency. Fire Station is highly integrated in
direct brand development decisions with ownership,
business unit leadership and other key stakeholders.
Fire Station is seeking a Mobile Marketing Manager. This
new position will be responsible for designing and
implementing mobile marketing and communications
strategies that improve our consumer engagement and
deepen our impact. We are primarily a CPG company and
look for mobile to drive sales through mobile couponing,
in-store mobile activation and/or partnerships with our
The ideal candidate is ready to make an immediate impact
on the Interactive Team by taking on the challenge and
opportunity to develop and grow a mobile marketing
program. The Mobile Marketing Manager will be
responsible for building and executing mobile strategies
for the multiple brands in the Roll portfolio.
The candidate must be able to see projects from both
technical AND marketing perspectives. Key areas of
responsibility include educating the organization on
mobile trends and technology, determining the
appropriate tools and outside partners that align with
Roll’s goals, and launching opportunities to extend the
current multi-channel campaigns.
space to drive business growth and be able to
- Generate bold and innovative ideas within the mobile
develop the corresponding tactical execution plans.
advertising to develop a unified vision in the
- Establish best practices for mobile marketing and
mobile customer behavior and technologies.
- Educate and present insights to the organization on
communications and reporting tools, features, and
- Develop, maintain and improve mobile marketing,
platforms: e.g. payment and incentive systems, smart
phone and tablet apps, social networking platforms,
geo-fencing, augmented reality, mobile couponing,
and monitoring tools.
- Develop and oversee Fire Station’s mobile reporting
such as search, social media, and existing media
- Partner and leverage internal marketing channels
relationships to drive customer acquisition in the
- Create executive-level summaries with key learnings
strategic and execution level. The ideal candidate
- Deep understanding of mobile expertise at both the
may come from a background in digital marketing,
analytics, or mobile technology.
define and optimize mobile marketing programs, and
- Proven ability to use analytics and metrics to
to develop standardized ways of demonstrating
technologies and strategies into plain English.
- Ability to identify mobile trends, and translate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related
- 3-5 years overall digital/mobile marketing
- Experience working with web analytics tools such as
and infrastructure, from carriers to aggregators to
- Strong knowledge of the mobile marketing ecosystem
vendor partners to customers.
reach fact based conclusions.
- Must be comfortable using and analyzing data to
Additional Skills / Desired Characteristics:
effectively manage multiple projects.
- Detailed, organized and have the ability to
projects and contributing in meetings.
- Comfortable working independently, taking lead on
dedicated work ethic a must.
- Self-driven to achieve goals and “get things done”;
Req. Code : 4003
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Division/Department : Fire Station Agency
Fire Station Agency - 17 months ago