Micron Technology's Mobile Business Unit is focused on delivering leading-edge memory solutions to enable the unique challenges and requirements created by the increased reliance upon mobile phones, tablets and other wearable computing in users' daily lives. As the Mobile Price Team Manager in this group you will be working directly with the multi-geo located regional marketing and sales teams to provide competitive pricing to enable Micron Technology’s goal of increasing market share in these fast-moving and diverse global markets.
- Increase product portfolio sales through pricing recommendations based on pricing and competitive analysis
- Develop pricing strategies for international markets
- Support the development of packaging strategies that maximize sales
- Support the development of business cases for new product and pricing proposals
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders in Sales, Finance, and Marketing teams to evaluate and implement pricing recommendations
- Lead price team and support key pricing related projects and programs
- Perform ad hoc analysis for senior management
Successful candidates for this position will have the following:
- 7-10 years of relevant pricing experience
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Finance, or Marketing is required; MBA preferred
Jose, CA or Folsom, CA
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Micron to administer all human resource actions and benefits without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran's or other legally-protected status. Each manager, supervisor, and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters. To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...