POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a Mobile Pro Specialist to join our team! This position is responsible for precision installation of auto glass and for providing world class customer service to Safelite Group customers on a mobile basis.
Who we’re looking for:
- Installs auto glass and other Safelite Group products on a mobile basis
- Supports commercial accounts/relationships in their territory by pursuing and securing new customer contact opportunities when possible
- Utilizes the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality installation service for Safelite Group customers
- Ensures all equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to health and safety regulations and requirements
- Maintains working knowledge of MRM
- May perform auto glass repairs
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
One to two years of auto glass experience preferred.
- Knowledge of a uto glass installation techniques and customer service
- Knowledge of MRM, geographical areas and landmarks, and safe driving practices
- Knowledge of sales and persuasion techniques and basic Safelite Group policies and procedures.
- Ability to l ift and carry large, heavy (up to 75 lbs.) objects
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to operate a personal computer and job related software at a basic level, operate a hand-held Blackberry or similar device, work independently, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill in p roviding world class customer service, verbal communications, effective listening, planning and organizing work, and presentation.
- Skill in performing basic mathematical calculations, accurately handling cash, and performing detailed work.
Safelite AutoGlass - 4 months ago
Safelite Group (formerly Belron US) has the answer to what blew into your windshield. The company, an operating segment of global auto glass...