As a Mobile Product Manager at Break Media, you will provide the leadership that drives business growth, product strategy, innovation and execution for our mobile applications (iOS and Android). The ideal candidate has a passion for building great user experiences, the ability to thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, and enjoys working closely with a cross functional team to create great mobile applications.
- Lead product strategy, innovation and execution for a Break Media mobile application. Includes thinking through and creating: product roadmaps, consumer flows, user stories, and wireframes.
- Manage project and timelines from inception to launch – leading a cross-functional team of engineers, sales executives, designers, marketers, and QA engineers to get projects done on-spec and on-time
- Drive product development through data analysis. Understand and exploit key metrics for your products.
- Be the domain expert on mobile application experiences. Perform competitive analyses among peer group and across the industry.
- Write and update specifications and user stories that communicate a clear and detailed blueprint of product releases and features
- Focus on growing the reach of Break Media mobile applications while driving user engagement and ad revenue.
- Coordinate with other members of Product Management to ensure product features are implemented consistently across all of Break Media’s websites, mobile apps and other platforms
- Educate and train internal business teams on product best practices, specifications and key benefits
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ yrs experience in product management of mobile applications
- Expertise in mobile apps, especially with iOS and/or Android
- Highly motivated self-starter who can make decisions with imperfect information; comfortable with shifting priorities
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience writing specifications and creating wireframes
- Proven experience in combining cross-functional and market requirements into a product vision
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills regarding business and technical issues
- Fluency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
Break Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.