Think of the role as a leading mobile product manager who gets autonomy over what's changing with mobile shopping.
- Own the features and user experience improvements that grow short-term revenue, increase consumer engagement, and drive operational improvements.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams – marketing, user experience, engineering, sales and marketing operations - to achieve maximum results.
- Work with our General Manager and cross-functional teams to develop mobile product roadmap through a deep understanding of current and future consumer segments, technology and commerce trends, and competition.
Your primary responsibility will be defining and building the mobile web and mobile apps for FatWallet. Some examples of other projects you may work on:
- Client side implementation of our instant checkout solution
- Leading the creation of #1 App for Black Friday
- Building a custom browser to allow easy clipping of online and offline coupons
- Create client-side logic to sync data across multiple mobile and web platforms
- Develop logic to to seed and update a local database to enable offline usage
- . . .Plus any awesome ideas you want to try out to improve the experience for mobile shoppers!
THE TEAM: Our Mobile team is small team and growing fast! We're passionate about the future of mobile and are on the fore-front technology.
- 4+ years product management experience for consumer facing products; 2+ years of mobile product experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with engineers through API specifications and designers through detailed wireframes
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Detail oriented approach and data-driven but with an ability to move quickly.
- Motivational leadership style.
- Multi-tasking monster.
- Engineering or design background is a strong positive.
- Deep understanding of the e-Commerce and m-Commerce ecosystems and of social shopping.
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record of leading and working effectively with remote colleagues.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties