Robots + Rockets - We architect companies.
We’re looking for a rock star that is fun, energetic, and thrives on the chance to become a leader in the mobile marketing field. The Mobile Marketing Manager role is an exciting opportunity to drive marketing campaigns to acquire new users and more mobile adoption by our existing users. The right person lives and breathes marketing analytics, and has proven results running mobile or online user acquisition campaigns.
The Mobile Marketing Manager will work closely with our marketing, product development, and business operations teams on both product marketing and management of our mobile users.
WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Initiate and execute mobile marketing campaigns including user acquisition and engagement
- Work with product teams to ensure our products have the reporting capabilities to track marketing campaign performance
- Comprehensive ownership of analysis of business and marketing metrics for mobile user acquisition and engagement
- Measure ROI of marketing campaigns and quantify the value of mobile users
- Drive user acquisition and media buying across various paid advertising channels and partnerships
- Manage monthly performance targets for all of our applications
- Manage relationships and operations with multiple mobile ad agencies
- Collaborate closely with product teams to define product marketing strategy (App Store creative, viral, social, and retention features)
- Aggressively collect, analyze, and respond to data related to the performance of our mobile apps
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience executing and analyzing mobile or online marketing campaigns
- Strong business acumen and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to identify trends and marketing opportunities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement focused plan.
- Strong analytical skills, with a proficiency in Excel
- Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPC, hybrid, etc. especially CPA. Knowledge of the unique nuances and structural characteristics of campaigns.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Education: BA / BS required
- Experience with Android and iOS marketing a plus
- Knowledgeable user of Excel
- Ability to present data in a story form and deliver findings to the team
A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL GET TO DO
In 3 months, you will have:
In 6 months, you will have:
- Fully assess the mobile ecosystem and Robots+Rockets place in it
- Improve current app store positions on App Store and Play
- Work with product team to implement mobile analytics solutions and tracking
- Evaluate and plan improvements on mobile registration and paid upgrade flows
In 12 months, you will have:
- Increased downloads, sign ups and up sells across all platforms
- Created reporting and dashboards for mobile apps analytics
- Established close working relationships with platforms and mobile distribution partners
- Strategically positioned Robots+Rockets as a mobile leader in the relevant mobile categories and channels
- Become a mobile marketing powerhouse in the B2C space
Robots+Rockets is O.C.’s only mobile incubator and laboratory. Founded by industry veterans we are executing on multiple projects in the consumer mobile space. We deploy on iOS, Android and HTML5.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE WORKING HERE
Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
Please send your resume and salary requirement. Thanks!
- Great benefits: medical/vision insurance, paid vacation time, sick time, personal days
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Kitchen stocked with organic fruit, snacks and beverages; lunch ordered-in 3 days/week.
- Fun co-workers!
Robots and Rockets - 22 months ago
Ready for something different?
Compelling work with interesting people in an exciting environment?
Robots and Rockets is a new kind...