InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
- Create the test approach for production releases based on the overall QA Strategy
- Hands on ability to create test cases and execute them and perform ad-hoc testing
- Define device testing strategy, assessment of which devices to execute tests on
- Assign/Coordinate work of a team of QA Analysts in a distributed team environment
- Develop close working relationships with other members of the project teams (including client support, product owners, development leads, and project managers)
- Communicate the test approach and test execution status to stakeholders
- Ensure test environment availability and tester access is available
- Validate bugs opened by testers and communicate updates on items found to the project team
- Ensure all entry and exit criteria are met for each release
- Monitor the work performed by the QA Analysts to ensure adherence to QA standards are met
- Provide lessons learned and process improvement needs to Project Stakeholders and the QA testing team
- Provide User Testing and Production Launch support as needed
- Execute automated tests as needed
- Using Android debugging tools to get debug logs.
- Understanding of profiling tools on mobile devices to obtain device status.
- Good understanding SQL and noSQL databases, ability to query data
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and HTML/CSS
- Proven debugging skills.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of QA Processes and Methodology using contextual testing concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent process/project/people management skills while managing multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with multi-tenant cloud based application testing is essential
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and develop the appropriate test approach quickly is essential
- Programming knowledge (Java, C#) an asset
- Experience testing multisource, high volume data processing is essential
- Experience in cross platform testing is essential
- Experience in managing testing using various automated testing frameworks (Selenium, Telerik, TFS)
- Experience in web service based testing for functional and/or load testing (using SoapUI, JMeter)
- Experience in security testing web applications ideal
- 5+ Years of experience in QA with 3 years of experience in a Leadership role
- Experience working in a highly agile environment
- Experience in varied regulatory/legal frameworks (specifically HIPAA, EU Data Privacy Laws)
- BSc in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day. This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
InfoStretch Corporation - 7 months ago
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...