Mobile Sales & Marketing Associate
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. is looking for an outstanding individual to fill our Mobile Sales & Marketing Associate position. This individual will work closely with other team members to carry out daily and weekly marketing operations, data reporting, social media coordination, and other operational marketing and acquisition tasks. This position will report to the Director, Mobile Sales & Strategic Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze ROI from acquisition campaigns
- Supporting PR efforts across multiple territories and languages
- Coordinate development cross-functionally for creative assets
- Coordinate customer and competitive quantitative and qualitative research around product genres and distribution platforms
- Maintain accurate multi-marketing and sales channels planning
- Other tasks, as defined by the Director, Mobile Sales & Strategic Development
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years of experience in mobile marketing or in a consultative digital sales role with a strong focus on ROI (FMCG or mobile apps preferable)
- Understanding and/or work experience of multi-channel sales strategies and organizational sales objectives that maximize ROI
- Work experience across a variety of mobile apps ecosystems including but not limited to iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Demonstrated work experience in marketing/advertising/public relations; executing marketing and promotional activities and opportunities, analyzing ROI
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Math or Statistics
- 1 additional language - Chinese, Portuguese or Spanish - preferred
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Submit your resume to email@example.com