Veris Group, LLC is a management and technology services firm and accredited FedRAMP 3PAO with a core focus on providing information assurance and cybersecurity consulting services to government and commercial organizations. Veris Group, LLC has an immediate opening for a Mobile Security Engineer to join our growing company and expanding client support. To be considered for this position, the candidate must be available to work at both client sites within Washington DC and at Veris Group corporate headquarters in Vienna, VA. A TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO APPLY.
Summary of Duties:
- Assist clients with development of enterprise security policies on the use of mobile devices and mobile technologies
- Conduct technical risk analysis of mobile device platforms and mobile solutions and develop secure implementation guides for those platforms
- Evaluate and conduct security assessments of mobile applications and mobile device management solutions
- Assist clients in the design and implementation of secure mobile solutions from infrastructure to endpoint
- Assist clients in the development and execution of a mobile application vetting and testing methodology, including research and evaluation of application testing tools
- Provide SME level support and advise clients on mobile platform security capabilities and vulnerabilities and provide guidance on the direction of Federal mobility initiatives
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of mobile device support infrastructures, such as MDMs, and mobile device configuration baselines
- Support clients on remote access and other mobility related initiatives not directly related to mobile devices (i.e.VoIP, Citrix, web conferencing, etc.)
- Assist in development of Veris Group mobile security service line offering
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or other business management field
- Comparable experience with at least 3-5 years’ experience in cybersecurity, mobile solution engineering, enterprise mobility, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of basic networking and operating system concepts as well as familiarity with Federal security requirements, such as FISMA, and the C&A process
- Familiarity with mobility guidance published by NIST, NSA, DoD, and DHS is also beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable communicating and presenting ideas and deliverables to executive management.
The Mobile Security Engineer will have at least 6 years of experience in the IT industry, with at least three years being in the field of IT Security and one year in mobility.
- Strong working experience in network security and mobile technologies with an emphasis on mobile security, specifically for Apple iOS and Google Android mobile platforms
- Experience with BlackBerry 10 and/or Windows Phone or Surface is a plus
- Experience with one or more mobile device management (MDM) solutions such as Airwatch, Blackberry, Mobile Iron, Good, etc. is highly desired
- Prior experience with mobile application security testing, mobile forensics, mobile application programming, systems engineering, and vulnerability assessment and penetration testing is a plus
Veris Group - 8 months ago