Mobile Software Developer (Android, Java)
SPARTA, Inc., a Parsons Company is seeking experienced software engineers who are highly motivated to participate in the design, development, integration, and testing of mobile software systems. Work will be performed in a classified environment and will involve direct interaction with customers and other contractors. Candidates should have an understanding of the phases and work products of the Software Development Life Cycle. Candidates will be key contributors to the software teams and must be capable of developing innovative and thorough solutions. There are multiple openings for all experience levels.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:Required Skills:
- BS Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Experience in developing software Linux (user-land and kernel ideally), Android, and Java
- Familiar with debugging, decompiling
- Knowledge of low level network protocols
- Ability to modify or create tools as needed
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment
Candidates must have an active security clearance with eligibility to obtain a TS/SCI. U.S. citizenship is required.
ClearanceJobs.com - 2 years ago