Position: Mobile Specialist Ref 330261
Location: Harrisburg, PA 17101
Salary: $100 /hr.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
THIS IS AN ON-SITE POSITION
The selected candidate will serve as a programmer/developer for iOS Mobile Computing solutions. The Programmer will serve as a software developer for a project to deploy iOS-based mobile devices with custom software to staff in order to conduct surveys and collect survey data. The solution will involve working with iOS mobile computing tools, relational databases, and GPS technologies. The candidate will be part of a development team to build out the pilot into a comprehensive solution and coordinate full deployment, while assisting with mentoring the staff assigned to the project.
1. Serve as a developer of n-tier applications using iOS SDK, mobile computing and GPS technologies.
2. Develop, test and deploy user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex applications, including server-based web applications and Android mobile applications..
3. Participate in the full SDLC process including coding of iOS application solutions, including Objective C, HTML, XML and web services.
4. Participate in design and coding of database objects in relational databases such as SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, or DB2, including queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, etc.
5. Participate in design and coding of application-embedded, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting solutions using Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports, Excelcius and Web Intelligence.
6. Meet with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements.
7. Provide technical assistance and assist with mentoring of staff assigned to the project.
Full SDLC experience as an applications developer Required 5 Years
Experience with Object Oriented development Required 5 Years
Experience with HTML development Required 3 Years
Experience with relational database development Required 1 Years
Experience with iOS SDK development Required 2 Years
Strong oral communication skills Required
Exp in architecting & developing mobile web applications in enterprise settings Required
Experience developing applications on multiple mobile computing platforms Desired
Exp w/ Synchronization of data captured on a mobile device w/ enterprise backend apps and DB Highly Desired
Exp w/ integration of data captured on a mobile device w/ enterprise backend apps and DB Desired
Experience developing applications using GPS technologies Desired
Between 100 and per Hour
Professional Technology Integration, Inc.
Professional Technology Integration, Inc. is an Information Technology Consulting Company specializing in Software / Database Application Development (Desktop & Distributed) within Intranet and Internet environments. n
nOur company was established July 1, 2001 and is committed to provide excellent services in all areas related to Software Development, Web Development, Networks and Connectivity, Multimedia, and Technology Consulting. Professional Technology Integration aspires to carry such a reputation for developing unique database solutions and web-based systems and to provide exceptional technical support.nn
TalentVelocity - 6 months ago