You can create your resume online and send it to John Deere dealership for this posting.
You can submit your resume via email or fax to the dealership contact listed above. Please include the following information on your resume:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Education and Experience
Mobile Technician I
Performs pre-delivery inspections and on-site equipment diagnostics, service repair and maintenance work in line with the Ready To Mow and /or dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
Performs the level of service defined for the Ready to Mow program on all makes of outdoor power equipment and/or in line with dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
Coordinates with Service Manager to establish and implement effective processes for all services offered through the Ready to Mow At-Home Service Program and/or dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
Reviews and explains any maintenance, repair or other service concerns not covered in the 12-point maintenance plan with the customer and document on work order.
Promotes the Ready To Mow program and/or dealership-specific, in-field service programs.
Establishes and implements effective stocking processes with the Parts department to maintain the proper seasonal parts inventory in the trailer utilized for on-site equipment service.
Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
Maintains condition of in-field service vehicle, trailer, inventory, tools and equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of outdoor power/agricultural equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Outstanding inter-personal and customer service skills