Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment.
We are looking for a very creative thinker who can help develop engaging interfaces to match today’s desktop and mobile standards. Experience in iPhone/Android app development is a plus.
- Update, maintain and enhance mobile and desktop User Interface (UI) for PCH properties
- 5 -7+ years experience planning, designing and building complex web sites and applications
- Understanding and ability to communicate interactive design principles
- Experience in Photoshop
- Strong conceptual development, wire framing, layout and illustration skill
- Ability to work in a team environment to develop and implement design
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with any of the following a plus: PHP (Joomla), .net, Perl, Java.
Join our winning team & apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...