NEP Broadcasting, LLC., with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and offices in California, New York and the United Kingdom, is known worldwide as the premier international provider of outsourced broadcast and media services critical to the delivery of live sports and entertainment events. NEP's divisions include the following: NEP Supershooters is an award-winning provider of remote broadcast facilities, engineering and technical expertise, logistics support and production services; New Century Productions (NCP) and Trio Video are the leading full-service remote video production company, providing mobile production facilities and services for both regional and national productions nationwide; NEP Entertainment is the leading provider of entertainment-related services and is comprised of the following divisions: NEP Denali, the premier provider of mobile television units geared toward entertainment events; NEP Screenworks, located in California, is the world's largest provider of mobile and modular Jumbotron and LED daylight video screens; Live Power , located in California, is a provider of temporary power generation and temperature control equipment for live entertainment events; NEP Studios , the largest independent studio production and post-production facilities in Manhattan; Premiere Entertainment , the leader in content development and production for webstreaming events, providing a full-service experience from concept to post production for events exclusively for the web; Sweetwater , a leading provider of remote broadcast facilities, custom control rooms, and camera systems; and American Hi Definition , providing top-of-the-line LED, plasma and digital projection solutions. NEP’s European divisions include NEP Visions , the premier provider of mobile television units in the European marketplace; Roll to Record, the leading reality television production partner to independent producers in the European marketplace; and NEP Cymru , the leading provider of mobile television production trucks in Wales, UK.
For 25 years, NEP has been a leader in innovation, quality and customer service. With the top technical and engineering expertise in the industry, NEP has been at the forefront of the digital revolution, reshaping the way televised images are captured and distributed from SD to HD to 3D and beyond. NEP is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology to its clients and is highly regarded in the industry for its focus on client service and satisfaction.
The purpose of this position is to supervise the normal maintenance activities required for an NEP mobile unit to meet client requirements and operate up to NEP standards.
- Manage and monitor the mobile unit broadcast engineering operations at remote events.
- Perform preventative maintenance and trouble shooting while executing changes and engineering updates on the mobile unit
- Perform regular cleaning and inventory checks for the mobile unit.
- Track and report on equipment and system repair and maintenance status.
- Direct the activities of crew members related to the operation of the mobile unit.
- Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates.
- Provide on-site client service and technical support.
- Maintain and file the proper expense reports and technical reports on a per show or other designated basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates or Technical degree in Electronics or Engineering field preferred.
- 2 - 5 years experience in broadcast engineering or related position, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
- Familiarity with audio, visual, graphic and other systems used in mobile television facilities desirable.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in technical aspects of on site television production with progressive broadcast equipment.
- Ability to interface with clients and provide a high level of service and support.
- Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
- Must be willing and able to travel - travel is required throughout the year.
NEP Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age (40-70), national origin, sexual orientation or physical disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational requirement).
NEP Broadcasting, LLC - 19 months ago