Description Kabam is growing and were growing quickly.
With offices in the Bay Area and internationally, we are growing at an exponential rate and this is just the beginning. Were building games that are changing how social games are played and the success of our games has established us as a definitive leader in the strategic massively multi-player social gaming space. Our studio business model allows us to sustain a startup culture that empowers you to drive change and create and own the outcome of your contributions contributions that impact millions of gamers daily.
Think you have what it takes to make real games? We want to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Kabam is looking for a hands on Development Director in a formative role for our Mobile Games Team. You will be entrusted to build next generation mobile games with small and nimble teams from the ground up. Your responsibilities include:
- Building and leading an A+ team of engineers
- Delivering high-visibility and high-quality products with tight
execution of new online gaming platform
- Driving technical roadmap and approach with your team
- Work with executive team and all of our game studios on vision and
suggesting architecture changes and new coding practices.
- Staying up-to-date with relevant technologies and proactively
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
walk-throughs, bugs, thoroughly, clearly, and concisely
- 8+ years overall experience
- Incremental growth in career in software development
- Experience leading teams in a fast and agile environment
- Ability to communicate design decisions, trade-offs, code
database, OO, MVC, performance, scalability, security
- Designed and built web-scale infrastructures with LAMP stack experience
- Comfortable with PHP, iOS, Android
- Comfortable with architectural designs and concepts, including
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
Elevate Recruiting Group - 2 years ago