3 Position : Mobile Web Developer
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Duration : 12+ Month
We are looking for professionals experienced in using JQuery mobile, backbonejs, handlebars, sugarjs, requirejs, HTML 5 and CSS.
If you have one of those skills, we would like to speak with you!
• Technical analysis & estimation of business requirements
• Designing the mobile experience in a scalable fashion
• Hands-on coding will be an integral part of the daily responsibilities (up to 80%).
• Delivery of commitments within timelines and quality parameters.
• Respond to the production issues and coordinate with stakeholders and external teams to arrive at solutions
• Understand, deploy and adhere to quality processes and guide the team.
• Manage multiple competing priorities and changing requirements.
• Facilitate meetings and communicate progress, action items etc to the stakeholders
• Provide support to PM on project planning, prioritizing and tracking
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
•The ideal candidate must have minimum 3 years’ hands on experience developing mobile applications. Must have strong working knowledge of mobile site development on IOS OR Android platforms.
•The ideal candidate must have understanding of mobile UI design and best practices, application architecture principles (client-side scripting, web service tiers, database storage, caching, etc)
•The ideal candidate must be well versed in HTML5 specification and proven development skills on HTML5 based mobile apps using frameworks like Sencha Touch Mobile and Jquery Mobile (application in the Market!)
•Must have strong understanding of Java/J2EE using MVC frameworks such as Struts, Spring etc.
•Must have strong understanding of Java/J2EE technologies such as servlets, JSP, JNDI etc.
•Must have strong communication skills.
•Team leading experience
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
•Competitive Intelligence experience in mobile world
•Experience with continuous delivery
•Experience with Backbone JS API
•Experience with PhoneGap.
Best Regards,Aniket Mittal
TalentDesk.com - 5 months ago