Are software and mobile applications your passion? Are you inspired by the endless possibilities today's computing technologies offer?
Here at Dropoff, we are! We believe technology can disrupt and fundamentally improve industries. It is that perspective and our willingness to constantly try new things that excites us every day. We are looking for our next great team member. If you answered YES to the questions above,we want to hear from you.
Dropoff is looking for talented, passionate, and resourceful iOS software engineers who are interested in working on multiple projects using latest iOS tools, APIs and technologies.
At Dropoff, you will be a part of the product and technology group, you will be responsible for efficient and high-performance mobile applications for internal and external customers. You will collaborate with members from the operations, product and sales teams to build compelling business tools.
Dropoff has a seasoned executive team with extensive experience building and leading successful companies. The founders have proven track record innovative in industries as different as e-commerce, entertainment, logistics and manufacturing. We are backed by some of the biggest and most successful venture capital firms in Texas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building multiple iOS applications from the ground up
- Building iOS libraries that can be shared across applications
What are the intangibles we are looking for:
- Design focused and passionate about delighting our users
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about problem solving, and looking for the best way to solve them
- Team player
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and evolving work environment
- Ability to make decisions quickly
What skills you need for the job:
- At least 2 years of iOS development experience.
- Experience building networking based applications
- Experience building location based applications
- Experience with Continuous Development and TDD
- Experience with Interface Builder and Storyboards
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
Additional capabilities preferred:
- Experience building Core Data applications is a plus
- Experience with AutoLayout
- Experience with many of the new iOS 7 APIs