Mondel?z International ? Company Overview
Mondel?z International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world?s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondel?z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondel?z International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world?s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondel?z International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondel?z International?s portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondel?z International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.
For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/ mondelezinternational
Mobility Architect- Global Req 1209341
Accountable for defining, the enterprise-wide architecture and solution for Mobility focusing on integrating the IS capabilities with the business needs. The incumbent leads the definition, scoping and development of the architecture for mobility to support the implementation of these capabilities across the organization. Overall responsible to drive innovation through the implementation of innovative new technologies and solutions.
o Lead the design and the architecture definition and implementation of complex systems ? application, infrastructure, information, security.
- Responbile for the definition and the development of the roadmap for Mobility - process simplification and business enablement for both the Enterprise (B2E) and Consumers (B2C).
- Responsible to define and lead the collaborative network in the area of mobility with the region architects and the solution architects to determine overall global mobility roadmap.
- Accountable to make mobility a reality ?
o Enroll and engage with external partners in the definition and the implementation of the capabilities
o Administers, plans, coordinates, and maintains Mobility roadmap(s)
Responsible to enroll the IS leadership team as well as the service delivery leadership across the region and organization.
- Provides guidance and leadership with respect to current and future mobile technologies ? mobile devices/OS, mobile applications, mobile development/testing, mobile device
Bachelors in Business/Information Systems or related field.
Financial modeling including cost and pricing of solutions and services
- MBA preferred.
- 10 Years of management experience with information systems across CTO, Service Delivery, or Strategic Programs.
- Experience in the definition and the implementation of mobility solutions
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Creativity, drive for results and thought leadership
- Strong leadership, communication and operational skills.
Mondel?z International is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondel?z International therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
Monster - 22 months ago
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...