Organization: Accenture Mobility
Location: US Negotiable
Accenture is the world's leading global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Committed to delivering innovation, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With deep industry and business process expertise, broad global resources and a proven track record, Accenture can mobilize the right people, skills, and technologies to help clients improve their performance.
Using industry knowledge, service offering expertise, and insight into and access to existing and technology capabilities. Accenture identifies new business and technology trends and formulates and implements solutions for clients around the world. Specifically, Accenture helps its clients:
The world is rapidly approaching billions of Internet-connected users, tens of billions of connected consumer electronic devices and hundreds of billions of commercial or industrial connected devices, and with this, new devices are placing demands on enterprises and consumers around the globe. Accenture Mobility Services delivers the solutions that prepare our clients and their customers to meet the demands and seize the opportunities that mobility presents.
- Identify and enter new markets.
- Increase revenues in existing markets.
- Improve operational performance.
- Deliver products and services more effectively and efficiently.
Accenture Mobility Services' five mobility offers help organizations embrace business to employee (B2E), business to consumer (B2C), business to business (B2B) and machine to machine (M2M) business opportunities. Our Offers include - Mobility Consulting, Mobility Software Services - Applications, Mobility Software Services - Devices and Platforms, Mobility Managed Services and Mobility Business Integration Services
For additional information, please visit
The North American team for the Accenture Mobility Services Sales & Consulting organization is looking for mobility consultants help us expand our business by supporting our clients in navigating the complex issues associated with using mobility to meet their business and consumer needs.
Sales Responsibilities may include:
Post-Sales Responsibilities may include:
- Generating win themes and responding to mobility services RFI's and RFP's
- Preparing presentations and documents for client meetings and workshops
- Working with local Accenture teams to understand particular clients to personalize mobility services messages to their unique business needs
- Participating in orals presentations and conducting workshops with clients on mobility topics of interest
- Identifying opportunities at new or existing Accenture clients where mobility services could add value
- Creating value propositions and business cases on mobility solutions
- Project mobilization - constructing teams and identifying resources to deliver projects that has been sold
- Client relationship development - including managing stakeholder relationships, facilitating complex meetings, and cultivating follow on activities with the client
- Shaping and delivering mobile strategy projects - including assessing current state of organizations use of mobility, interviewing clients to understand future goals, performing gap analysis, defining future state blueprint, and creating a roadmap for moving forward
- Providing Subject Matter expertise - filling consulting leadership roles on strategy and consulting engagements as necessary
- Leading project teams - developing project plans and leading teams through execution of project deliverables to schedule, budget, and performance objectives
- Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring the desired business outcomes and contract objectives are achieved
- Transitioning of client relationships and future mobility work opportunities to local Accenture teams and Mobile Delivery organization
- Coaching and facilitating the professional growth of junior members of the team
- Bachelor's degree or 4 year University Degree
- 5+ years of experience in any of the following areas: mobile governance & strategy, mobile application development, wireless networks, mobile devices, field or workforce management, sales force automation, etc.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Ability to travel up to 80%
Professional Skill Requirements
- Graduate Degree
- Consulting or strategy development experience
- Sales or sales support experience
- Previous experience with a large professional services or consulting organization
- Expertise and background/understanding of internet, mobile, and wireless technologies
Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Keen interest in wireless technologies, mobility applications, growth and innovation
- Strong supervisory, coaching, and project management skills
- Proven global expertise and perspective
- Executive level presence and influence
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 19 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...