Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
The Mobility Engineer candidates must have a strong mobile background to support a large, complex enterprise environment. The candidate will responsible for the end-to-end architecture for new Advanced Mobility Solutions products deployed throughout the enterprise. These products and services typically include mobile Devices, server and cloud components.
• Must have a background supporting Apple products as well as iOS operating systems.
• Closely partner with JCPenney’s engineering teams to ensure secure software development and deployment
• Understand the Life Cycle of the IOS device.
• The candidate will be responsible for mobility deployment specifically with Apple products and an iOS operating system.
• Familiar with the full lifecycle management of mobile device management, including initial deployment (provisioning) to application change management, to break fix, to end of life (decommissioning).
• Ability to support store devices without having to make a store visit.
• Responsible for the first escalation point for production issues (24/7)
• Airwatch deployment & other mobile applications through Airwatch.
• Participate in vendor evaluation and selection processes to ensure JCPenney utilizes partners with robust mobility practices. Keep us on top of the new technology.
• Recruit, develop and retain exceptional talent for the Mobile Engineering Team as appropriate.
Core Competencies & Requirements:
• Experience with iPhones, iPads and MDM (Mobile Device Management) is a must, and experience with Airwatch is a plus.
• Process Engineering mindset.
• Working with off the shelf tools.
• Excellent communication skills at technical and management levels.
• Minimum 2+ years of advanced knowledge & experience in supporting AirWatch Application.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field or Experience
• Experience specifically with Apple products and an iOS operating system is Required.
J. C. Penney - 2 years ago