Our Direct Integration Client is looking for a Modeling & Analytics. For a Long Term Project in Minneapolis , Minnesota below is the Detail requirement.
Job Title : Modeling & Analytics
Location : Minneapolis, Minnesota
Duration : Long Term
Rate : Open
- The Modeling Analyst will be part of client’s highly motivated loyalty & customer analytics group, which drives advanced analytical programmers to support customer enrolment, engagement and maximize lifetime value.
- The client is one of the largest retailers in US. The role will involving creation and maintenance of analytical models, managing the analytical process from model creation, evaluation, scoring and deployment and might involve managing a small team.
- . Familiarity to analytical constructs like clustering, regression, decision trees, neural networks, collaborative filtering in the context of customer segmentation, survival analysis, propensity modeling, response modeling, product recommendations etc. are expected.
- This individual will work proactively with the Business Managers and Directors on client side.
- Conceptualize analytic models / frameworks that provide significant business insights or customer capability
- Develop analytic solutions (modeling / non modeling) to address client business problems
- Develop intelligent data selection and preparation strategies for building robust models
- Work with large data sets for developing and scoring models and Client datasets
- Present and explain analysis outcomes with PowerPoint decks.
- Proactively come up with value added ideas
- Might have to manage a small team comprising of analysts, modelers and programmers
- Minimum 7 year experience in modeling & statistical analysis, especially around response modeling (logistic regression) / clustering /scorecards / segmentation / CHAID and campaign design & analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with clients and stakeholders
- Base SAS, SAS-STAT including macros, SAS Enterprise Guide
- Advanced data manipulation with SQL on massively parallel database appliances like Netezza / Greenplum / Exadata
- Excel, including pivots, macros and advanced functions
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative discipline like Statistics / Economics / Operations Research/ Mathematics
- Prior experience in retail domain, Prior experience in Marketing analytics/campaign analysis
- Knowledge of campaign execution systems like UNICA,
- Familiarity of syndicated customer data like Acxiom, FICO, PRIZM, Epsilon, Prior experience in clickstream and web analytics, text and unstructured data mining, Team lead experience.
Lorven Technologies - 10 months ago