1. Maintains and improves customer relations in off and on-premise accounts. This will be done through scheduled trade and night call activities and periodic visits of assigned accounts.
2. Assists in the delivery of product to venues and/or special events and may include set up, maintenance, clean up and payment collection at end of event.
3. Sells new products and/or package placements in their assigned accounts.
4. Sells price package price specials in their assigned on-premise accounts.
5. Assists the Sales Teams in executing retail marketing programs.
6. Communicates and shares market and competitive information with Modelo Brand Manager. Identifies trends and/or changes in market demographics and informs management and on data that may effect distribution, etc. Monitors competitive activity and informs Company management of all relevant issues including pricing, packaging and promotions.
7. Follows all Silver Eagle Dist. L.P.'s Code Date Policies including, but not limited to, rotation in all member's assigned accounts.
8. Installs and maintains all permanent and paper point-of-sale (including hanging neon’s, pennant stringers, etc.) in all member's assigned accounts, venues and special events to ensure Modelo dominance.
9. Follows and enforces Silver Eagle Dist. L.P.'s Company Policy regarding off and on-premise promotions.
10. Performs various administrative duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, sales/distribution reports, etc.
11. Completes daily itineraries and submits itineraries every Monday to Modelo Brand Manager.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management or related field
2. 3 years of previous Sales and/or Marketing, beverage industry experience preferred.
3. Must be able to work flexible hours which may include nights and weekends.
4. Able to obtain and maintain T.A.B.C permit.
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...