Qualcomm CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the world leader in smart mobile technologies and the largest provider of CDMA/UMTS/LTE chipsets powering the majority of 3G and 4G devices commercially available.
QCT offers complete solutions that enable continuous innovation for todays smart connected devices. Our vast expertise in wireless technology, combined with our unique systems approach to developing solutions, puts QCT at the forefront of the rapidly expanding mobile industry.
This Program Manager position will be part of the core team tasked with managing Test and Commercialization of Modem SW technologies.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in SW program management.
- Experience in wireless product development and test environment.
- Experience with chipset certification and SW quality assurance for modem and applications processors.
- Experience managing or coordinating across multiple functional teams and sites.
- Must be able to multi-task with and understand/facilitate/guide a variety of disciplines such as test and verification, product support, reliability, process control, scheduling, applications, marketing, and business/contracts.
- Hands on and Self-starter. Ability to manage, influence, and set direction of multi-faceted, multi-disciplined teams and programs independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to articulate vision and influence decision making and outcomes both within Qualcomm and with external suppliers.
- Previous work experience with OEM/ODM or semi-conductor vendors is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering required.
- Drive planning/scheduling of SW Product Line Testing: develop the execution schedule comprehending resources needs and interdependencies across teams, divisions and also, with third parties.
- Establish routine update & communications process: update status, schedule trends vs. baseline, risk management, mitigation and recovery actions, etc.
- Develop program indicators to push information to internal customer teams and management, develop content and present at various program reviews.
- Partner with other functional areas to establish critical processes to support disciplined product testing and decision making and to ensure quality.
- Co-ordination across multiple technology teams. This may include other QUALCOMM sites as well as contractors and customers/carriers, both domestic and international.
Master's degree in Business Administration/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering preferred.
Qualcomm - 12 months ago
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...