Oneida Indian High Stakes Bingo is rated one of the Top 10 bingo halls in North America by
Always counts issued bands at beginning of shift to ensure that change fund.
distributes money and paper issues as required.
- Always counts paper issue and balance is correct and accountable.
- Accurately returned paper to ensure all paper inventory is accurate. Promptly counts and
change for guests and Bingo immediately to the Supervisor.
- Always reports any variances tallies all Bingo Attendant money turn INS. Accurately makes
- Ensures phone calls are answered in a timely manner and by Attendants.
- Demonstrates a willingness to assist the established phone procedures.
- Knowledgeable of all with other areas of the Bingo operation as needed.
- Always ensures that the paper issue events offered in the Bingo Hall cupboards are stocked.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
- Mathematical ability essential; must be able to accurately account for large amounts of
- Previous computer experience needed; computer system is utilized to sell packs and
- Must be able to speak and understand English; communicates with guests regarding bingo
This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position's duties and should not be
- Must possess reading ability; explains programs and rules to guests.
- Written communication required; must be able to fill out manual forms on a daily basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.
Turning Stone Resort Casino - 19 months ago