- Troubleshoot Mongo Database errors and create process plans for all members of the database team.
- Develop efficient internal database system by working with various IT departments and project teams.
- Install and test new products and software in database.
- Create data dictionary, evaluate industry trends/standards and review protocols and procedures in database systems.
- Implement new products and ensure all item integrations are successful.
PLUSES: Experience and/or knowledge of NoSQL, MongoDB, data warehouses, ETL processes, and BI tools.
- Strong Database Operations background is a must-have skill-set!
- Experience working on Mongo Databases is highly preferable.
- Must have Linux environment experience.
- Excellent SQL skills – MySQL, NoSQL, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strategically plan future design plans and system capabilities.
- Verify and validate schemas and queries.
- Monitor deployments for capacity, performance, and/or troubleshooting issues.
- 5+ years as a DBA.
- Experience in shell scripting.
- At least 1 year experience with production MongoDB replica sets.
- Knowledge of Mongo 2.0+
- Linux experience(CentOS, RHEL)
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with database design, development, and management
- Scripting experience with python, perl, or shell
DLH Consulting, LLC - 18 months ago