The Monitor Technician involves l duties which will facilitate the patient care operations including routine management of telemetry room functions and documentation, interpretation of rhythm trips, ensure proper management and maintenance of telemetry equipment. Ensure quality patient care through diligent maintenance of continuos telemetry as required by physician order or patient needs, and prompt staff notification of dysrhythmias.
- High School Diploma Required, Associates Degree Desired
- 3-5 years Experience Required
- Must have successfully completed Basic Dsrhythmia Course.
- Maintains Required annual competencies.
- Experience with interpretation of EKG strips is required.