Job Description: Monitors patients on the telemetry consoles on the Heart Care Unit.
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Ability to recognize emergency medical situations
- Good organizational skills
- 1-2 years experience preferred
- 6-12 months experience
- Verbal and written communication
Education: High school graduation or equivalent. Completion of the Monitor Technician Program. CPR certification.
Experience: Six months experience with emergency situations and maintaining continuous strips of cardiac rhythms.
Skills: Verbal and written communication.
Physical Requirements: Visual acuity; manual dexterity and physical mobility; hear and orally communicate. Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs).
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions.
Good Samaritan Hospital of Maryland - 9 months ago