Be a part of our award-winning team. We at Heartland want to make our service area the best and safest place in America to receive health care and live a healthy and productive life. At Heartland we believe our caregivers and medical staff are the key to our success.
As a valued caregiver:
The Monitor Tech monitors the heart rhythm pattern of patients to detect abnormal pattern variances. The Monitor Tech observes cardiac monitors, recognizes, reports and documents rhythm changes. This position requires ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients, visitors, and physicians and excellent organizational skills. Heartland’s caregivers are required to follow the RESPECT Counts Standards of Behavior.
Skills of the Monitor Tech include:
- Review patient information to determine normal heart rhythm pattern.
- Observes screen of cardiac monitor and listens for alarm to identify variation.
- Enter data into central database and log patients.
- Must have excellent organizaional skills.
- Data input data.
- Ability to use critical thinking .
High School diploma or GED, successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia Class within initial training period.
We offer a progressive work environment and a great atmosphere for career growth along with an excellent salary and an outstanding benefit package .
Heartland Health - 20 months ago