Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision, assesses, interprets and documents cardiac rhythm strips according to hospital policies and procedures. Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• 1 year of Monitor tech experience preferred.
• Compassionate care giver.
• Good Communication.
• Solid assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
• Highly detail orientated.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM Health Care - 30+ days ago
"St. Mary's Health Center provides a friendly, warm environment where women can give birth and find healthcare that respects their drea...