The Mesoamerican Health Initiative 2015 (SM2015) is a innovative public-private partnership between the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Institute of Health Carlos Slim, the Spanish Agency for International Cooperation for Development, Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the countries of the Mesoamerican region. This initiative aims to improve the health of women and children, through the implementation of evidence-based interventions in the areas of reproductive health, family planning, maternal, newborn and child health, including immunization and nutrition services.
URC seeks candidates for Monitoring & Evaluation Health Systems Expert to support activities related to this contract. Experience working in one or more of the following countries: Chiapas, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama is essential.
· Masters Degree (or higher degree) in management, project management, public health, maternal and child health, nutrition, providing health services or related topics in a field or equivalent, is required.
· At least 10 years of proven professional experience in planning, tracking, monitoring and evaluation of international cooperation projects.
· Experience working in one or more of the following countries: Chiapas, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama is essential.
· Possess at least 5 years verifiable experience in systematic patterns of monitoring and evaluation processes.
· Must be able to read and write in English and Spanish.
University Research Co., LLC (URC) University Research Co., LLC where dedicated professionals provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. URC’s expertise centers on maternal, newborn, and child health; HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria; reproductive health and family planning; nutrition and infant feeding; and vulnerable children and families. It approaches the challenges rising from these health areas through quality improvement, health system strengthening, behavior change and communication, and research and evaluation. This position is contingent upon award of the contract.
University Research Co., LLC. - 10 months ago