Health, Education, and Social Programs Group
International Health and Development Division
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy, environment, and transportation; health, education, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,000 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF
's website is
ICF International has an opening for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate working with MEASURE Evaluation and other global health M&E projects. The M&E Specialist will focus on infectious disease, nutrition, maternal and child health, and other public health issues may also be addressed. She/he will work with other staff to implement project objectives and activities. Tasks will include developing and implementing monitoring, evaluation, and research strategies in infectious disease; planning technical assistance and training strategies for in-country programs; and assisting staff with on-going research activities. The full-time position is based in Calverton, MD (in the Washington, DC metro area).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of performance monitoring and evaluation strategies
- Participate in data analysis and report writing, including working with publications to finalize and publish documents
- Provide support to training and capacity building exercises with developing country participants
- Prepare for and participate in meetings and conferences with USAID and other donor organizations to develop work plans, design interventions, and report on progress of activities
- Contribute to research and M&E methodology development activities
- Provide technical contributions during proposal development
- Provide activity management support
- Travel domestically or internationally as necessary
- MPH or masters in related field
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience working overseas in a developing-country setting
- Interest in monitoring and evaluation and research
- Foreign language skills are highly desirable (esp. French and Portuguese)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Ability to work independently and manage projects on a daily basis with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations and developing country environments
- Ability to work effectively with other project staff, the prime contractor, USAID, other donors and international organizations
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Proficiency in one of the statistic packages (STATA, SAS, SPSS, EpiInfo, …)
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...