MetroShoe Warehouse’s Distribution Center plays a critical role in helping maintain a reputation as a fashion and service leader. Our Distribution Center serves as a hub from which the latest, most sought after merchandise is sent directly to our stores and to our customers. The ideal employee acts independently under general direction, uses good judgment in all decisions and actions, and is committed to completing tasks with a sense of urgency. Must be willing to work flexible hours as start times will fluctuate during high volumes and event periods.
Replenish retail store inventory daily while maintaining company transfer standards; as well as following inventory control guidelines.
• Pull and deliver accurate stock quantities to retail locations as needed
• Maintain established receiving and transferring procedures
• Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing freight on a timely basis
• Organize, store, and distribute supplies
• Use company vehicle when needed
• Unpack and examine incoming shipment, reject damaged items, record shortages and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
• Assist in preparing outgoing and receiving incoming shipments
• Use carts, pallet jacks, forklifts and other implements to pull items from shelves and storage bins.
• Assist in loading and unloading inventory
• Perform other duties as required
• Strong sense of customer service
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Clear and effective verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
• Good driving record
• Computer Literate
Since 1997, MetroShoe Warehouse or as in previous years known as Westies Shoes (1997-2007) has offered a wide variety of quality shoes, apparel and accessories for men, women and children. We’re proud to be known as one of the largest locally owned retailers in Oklahoma and strive to offer the most quality customer service to anyone who walks through our doors.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
MetroShoe Warehouse is a lifestyle specialty retailer of shoes, apparel, and accessories. We were founded on this simple
idea: offer each...